среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bpr business process redesign




OK, hereapos;s the thing. I have been invited to a posh party the week after next, and the dress code is "stylish". I am not a naturally stylish person. So I want to distract from this by doing a fabulous updo.

I do not have vast experience of fabulous updos, either. I am good at braiding or putting my hair in a quick bun with pins. Jaw-clips or a stick, but otherwise I am somewhat limited. Usually for parties I have my hair loose or in a half-up style, but Iapos;d like to do something different. Any ideas?

Caveats: My hair is approximately hip-length, no layers, very straight and slippery, and pretty much flat to my head. Itapos;s a warmish brown. It is impossible to persuade it to part anywhere but in the centre even if you pin it down (it reasserts itself, sometimes with comic effect). I donapos;t like using product on it, and would prefer to avoid it if necessary. I have a longish face with a high forehead, which tends to be accentuated if I pull my hair straight back (as in a French braid).

Iapos;ve done some poking around already, but a lot of the styles I see seem to depend on gallons of product, curling tongs (which I donapos;t have), layers or a side parting. Any thoughts? Pictures? Anecdotes of what you did for stylish parties?
bpr business process redesign, bpr business process reengineering, bpr business process reengineering researchtoolspractice, bpr business product review.



Комментариев нет: