среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

faradays principle of magnetic induction




Last weekend I went up to Missouri. I would generally avoid that, but my grandpa is in the hospital (heapos;s doing really well), so I had to face all of my childhood memories of that state being coated with spiders. Anyway, at one point we were sitting in the hospital courtyard playing cards, and my neck started itching, so I reached up to scratch it AND WHAT SHOULD I FIND BUT A GIANT FUCKING SPIDER. ON ME. ON MY NECK. EUGHHHHH. I donapos;t know if it fell from the sky or crawled all the way up my body, but either way I am about to vomit all over again just thinking about it.


Later there was another one on my grandpaapos;s back and I squashed that motherfucker like you would not believe.


faradays principle of magnetic induction, faradays principle of induction, faradays principle of electromagnetic induction, faradays principle of electro magnetic induction.



Комментариев нет: